Locally produced in Durham, NC to World Health Organization standards for critical hygiene situations. Effective to kill micro-organisms,
germs, and bacteria on hands, common multi-surface areas, and floors.
- Convenient ready-to-use, no mixing required
- No hand washing, gloves or safety glasses needed
- Food Code compliant
- Compatible with nitrile, vinyl, and latex gloves
- Formulation designed for high-frequency use
- Dye and fragrance-free
- Triclosan and paraben-free
- Meets USDA Certified BioBased requirements for content of renewable ingredients
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin USP, Hydrogen Peroxide USP, Boiled Water
Active Ingredients: SDA-40 Ethanol 80%
HOW TO ORDER
We have decided to use most of our capacity to provide hand sanitizer to local hospitals, health care facilities, medical testing labs, police, fire, military, government, etc. For those groups please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Substantial discounts apply. Please call 919-324-1932 for details or to order. Please note the line may be busy due to extremely high call volume.
General public order requests will also be accepted.